What is and isn’t included?
- We will come to your home within 2 working days, or at a later date convenient for you.
- A fully qualified technician will survey your property to decide how best to treat the nest.
- In most instances he will apply a powder-based insecticide directly to the nest. All our technicians are fully equipped to allow them to reach out of way places. The technician will need to be on site for approximately 30 - 45 minutes.
- Most of the wasps will die within 24 hours of the application, most of them within the nest, although some scouts may return to the nest over the next few days this is normal and they will naturally die off.
- Our online quotes are only available for premises with a single wasps nest. If you have more than one nest, please call us.
- We will have to charge a call out fee of £40 if the technician is unable to treat the nest due to location, if there is no nest to treat or if you are not at the property when our technician arrives. If you know you will be late, or wish to postpone the appointment , please call our Service Centre on 0800 218 2206. If the nest cannot be located we will deploy wasp pots.
- We cannot remove the nest – if you want this done please call to discuss your requirements.
- We cannot work at heights above 2.5 mts / 8ft without a risk assessment. Please call us to discuss your situation if you think this might be the case.
- We cannot treat for bees in the same way we do for wasps. Please call us to discuss your bee problem so we can offer an alternative solution.